Before we begin this story, there are a few things I need to point out.
- You don’t even want to know how many times I read that title in my best Scooby-Doo voice, to make sure it was somewhat correct.
- I am now referring to Shaggy as ‘him’ because I’ve heard people – whom I assume are his friends – referring to him as such. If this turns out to be wrong, I will gladly edit the article.
- This is tagged as a Legendary Fail because I’ve already done such a story about Shaggy; this is merely continuing the saga.
So, someone has been telling Deadshaggy about the last blog that I wrote about him. I only know this because I logged into my own Death Knight and saw him mentioning ‘that story about me.’
Upon seeing this, I immediately tell Shaggy that it was me who wrote the story. However, this only sets off another chain of fail.
Just because I’ve not got the same name as the person you were arguing with, that doesn’t mean I’m not them. People can have more than one character, you know. (Or do you?)
And what, pray tell, are Blizzard going to do?
- Since when did Blizzard control other websites?
- Why the hell should I ever ‘truts’ you?
Wait, so this isn’t my site? Holy shit, I’d better stop using it; I’ll just ignore the fact I’ve been doing so for over ten years.
I’m clearly smarter than you, mate; you are spouting a load of nonsense that doesn’t mean a goddamn thing…
… and you think that I was stupid enough to post about your stupidity on the forum. Please, I like to think I have a little more sense than that.
Glad to see that someone finds Shaggy as annoying as I do.
Wait, why do I get the feeling that I’ve just been ignored again?
Stop whispering me, warrior; you’re getting in the way!
Once again, Shaggy proves that he doesn’t know anything. He was adamant that I had posted the story on the forum, which would mean that I would get permabanned. He also seems to think that Blizzard can tell me what I can and cannot put on my blog.
Finally, though, he proved – once again – that the ignore command is his best friend in the entire world.
There’s a limit to how many names that list can hold, Shaggy; what will you do when you get told you can’t add any more to it?