Version 1.40.32 - October 1st 2016
- Added 2 new icons.
- Please use the new INI updater to add these new icons to an existing list. This will help to preserve any custom icons you may have added.
- Added a new button to the Manage Custom Icons screen that will recreate the original CustomIcons.ini file. This is handy if you've accidentally deleted something you shouldn't have (by editing the file outside of WEMC). Please note that this will also remove any custom icons you have added.
- CustomIcons.ini will now be created automatically if it is not found on startup.
- Fixed being able to add blank lines to the icon list.
- The Open File Dialog will now only display image files.
- Removed the 'Clear' button in the Customised Message Box Section.
- Replaced the 'Manage Custom Icons' button with a menu item. Go to 'WEMC > Manage Icons,' or press Ctrl+I.
- Added a missing tooltip.
- Fixed broken user guide link.
- Fixed broken changelog link.
Version 1.36.25 - June 10th 2015
- Added a new menu item, from where you can either view the user guide or this changelog.
- You can now save multiple custom icons, thanks to the power of the INI file.
- The Format dialog creator now recognises when your connected drives are greater than, or equal to, a terabyte in size.
Version 1.34.24 - May 28th 2015
- Added 8 new pre-set icons.
- Added tooltips.
- Fixed the character limit of custom message box Line One, by increasing it from 64 to 128 characters.
- Fixed the character limit of custom message box Line Two, by increasing it from 64 to 128 characters.
- Fixed character runoff when creating custom message boxes with lots of characters.
- Fixed tab order on the Main Screen again.
Version 1.25.20 - May 21st 2015
- Overhauled the BSOD creator. You can now choose to display one of the TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE error codes and its associated message.
- Fixed mouse cursor not being hidden when showing a Blue Screen Of Death.
Version 1.24.19 - May 20th 2015
- Added the ability to display one of two Blue Screens Of Death.
- Removed the 'Use Custom' button. Custom images are now used if one is loaded and 'Blank/User Defined' is selected from the list.
- Fixed Left Button on custom messages not displaying when certain conditions were met.
- Fixed Centre Button on custom messages not displaying when certain conditions were met.
- Fixed Right Button on custom messages not displaying when certain conditions were met.
- Fixed tab order of the Format Dialog creation screen.
Version 1.22.15 - May 19th 2015
- You can now set the default value of the progress bar on Format dialogs to anything between 1 and 99.
- Added the ability to use your own image in custom message boxes. Please note: images will be automatically resized to 48x48 pixels. For best results, use these dimensions.
- Fixed 'Left Button Text' not being reset properly.
- Fixed 'Centre Button Text' not being reset properly.
- Fixed 'Right Button Text' not being reset properly.
Version 1.20.12 - May 7th 2015
- Added 6 new custom icons: Help, Warning, Error, Low Battery, Locked and Unlocked.
- The Format dialog creator now detects existing volume labels, and will use them where appropriate.
- Reorganised the custom icon list so that MLP related icons are now found at the bottom.
- Fixed error that appeared when trying to make a format dialog without selecting any value from a drop-down list.
- Fixed a colour issue with Doctor Haywick's cutie mark.
Version 1.13.9 - May 2nd 2015
- Added eight new icons: Blank, Hard Drive, Webcam, Printer, Bookmark/Favourite, Folder, Envelope and Important.
- Fixed errors relating to missing or not ready drives when attempting to create a Format dialog.
Version 1.5.8 - April 30th 2015
- Added the ability to create false Format dialogs.
- Added preview box for custom icons.
- Added 1 new custom icon: Cutie Mark - Doctor Haywick (OC)
- Fixed the red 'X' on the main WEMC screen not asking the user to confirm program exit when clicked.
- Fixed the drop-down menu for custom icons not resetting when the 'Reset' button was clicked.
- Fixed being able to create blank custom messages.
- Tweaked cutie mark icons to make them a bit less bland (bearing in mind that I am not an artist).
- All errors are now reported to the status strip, located at the bottom of the Main Screen.
Version 1.2.3 - April 29th 2015
- Fixed the 'Reset' button populating the 'Message Line Two' textbox with '(Optional).'
- Moved the 'About' and 'Quit' options to their own menu.
- Added the ability to create message boxes with customised icons and buttons.
- Aligned some text to make it look tidier.
Version 1.0.1 - April 28th 2015
- Initial release.
- Completely rebuilt from the ground up.
- Compatible with Windows 7 (64-bit) and later.